The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Saturday, March 15, 2008

Michelle O, Uncut and Revisited

I figure what with Obama having to let Wright and Powers off the hook, and getting his nose mixed up with Underground Weather and the Rezko trials, it's time to review the other personnel of Obama policy, Obama's wife:

America is a nation divided, yet not devoid of cynics, sloths, complacents, "just downright mean," "guided by fear," “just jammed up, and it’s gotten worse over my lifetime. And, doggone it, I’m young. Forty-four!”

"What I notice about men, all men, is that their order is me, my family, God is in there somewhere, but me is first. ... And, for women, me is fourth, and that's not healthy." - Kind of stupid when Hall of Fame Bears running back Sayers puts God and family first.

"Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community." - Well that's not a quote; that's the title of her thesis. Relevance? Unavailable at Princeton library through November 5, '08 (until Politico picked it up).

“Let me tell you, don’t get sick in America” - and don't read The New Yorker.

"Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual."

"Every woman that I know...is struggling to keep her head above water."

And of course the golden nugget:
"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home