Further Outlooks: Arnold's Replacement
Then, there's the Terminator of Hezbollywood. Location?
American Thinker's James Lewis decided to remind us, just in case we forgot, that Ahmadinejad is the real villain of the modern world.
Kinda like Hitler, but in the modern world. his proof is:
Among his more recent victims are:
1. Akbar Mohammadi, a student leader, reported tortured to death ()
2. Abed Tavancheh, 23, a blogger, “arrested and tortured … sustained permanent damage to his kidneys…”
3. Ahmad Batebi, student dissident in 1999, arrested and released after six years, re-arrested on July 29, 2006. Fate unknown.
4. Mansour Ossanloo, the leader of the independent trade union representing the workers of the Vahed Bus Company in Tehran. “A year ago… security forces raided one of their meetings and cut out a piece of Mr. Ossanloo’s tongue.
5. Ahmadinejad is “also suspected of involvement in the assassination of Abdurrahman Qassemlou, a leader of Iran’s Kurdish minority, in Vienna in 1989.”
In addition, the folks at American Thinker also took note in pointing out to us that the U.N. recognizes Hezbollah and not Taiwan.
Danish Infidel on a stick, anyone?
- The Samaritan
P.S. And don't forget to check out my newest post at Frontline PST.