The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Friday, July 21, 2006

G8 Comes Up Short

It isn't just me.

For a change, I'll have to agree with the LATimes.

This year's G8 Summit was a major flop.

What bugs me most is not the blatant ignorance of poverty (and yes that's a big issue).

What bugs me most is the fact that nothing was done.

This year's G8 is joining the U.N. on my 2006 Shit-List.

Make no mistake.

I can understand that President Bush needs some down time.

But the motto must hold: Business Before Pleasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home