The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fast Words

I have only two things to say:

1. All Democrats are Liberals, but not all Republicans are Conservatives.

2. Though I recently affiliated myself with the Republican party, I did this only so that I can vote in the Republican primary and for no other reason. In my opinion both parties are showing their weakest most corrupt sides by trying to show how they're different from the other party instead of showing how they represent us, the taxpaying, voting American citizens. Particularly I dislike sites like this one. It shames me that the Civil Defense Corps chooses to affiliate itself with these total schmucks. I'm shocked, moreover, that RightWingStuff has no concept of relative pronouns as in its sentence: "Thanks again to all that participated," in which 'that' should really be spelled 'who.' I, a copy-editor, prefer people with proper syntax.

Until I post again, remember that we are a nation not of diversity but of unity.
Sincerely,
The Samaritan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home