The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Friday, May 19, 2006

Minutemen News Introduction

Hello everyone north of the Rio Grande!
My name is Spencer and I created this particular blog to keep readers updated and informed about the latest crisis at the American-Mexican border. I will state my position loud and clear so that there is no confusion in later posts: I am all-out against illegal immigration. I do not think I can make myself any clearer than that. So if I find a news story connected to what is currently a hot-button issue, especially if it has anything to do with our American patriots, the Minutemen, I will post it on this blog for your enjoyment and discussion.
So, please expect some preliminary posts in the near future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home