The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Tuesday, May 23, 2006

About This Blog

As you've seen, most of my posts have concerned the Minutemen. This was not my original intention, but what can be said and done concerning illegal immigration via this group has made it the center of my Report and will keep it in that standing for a while. After that phase however, as I say in a post in my other blog, I'll begin posting up-to-date hard news ledes. Hopefully this'll occur before the summer is over and here is the post from my other blog.

In the meantime, the first hard ledes provided will originate from the Georgia and California Minutemen chapter homepages.

Unity over Diversity,
The Samaritan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home