The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Good Package

What this story brings out for me is the fact that this kid became a sensation as a result of his parents playing the system, staying too long, and still losing out in the end. I mean, I don't mind that they dropped a kid with talent on our doorstep, but I'll be darned if the message is: "Give me your poor, your tired, your hungy, and your kids, and then just turn around!"

Watching this video leads to naught but laughter. This pair's more serious.

Also, watching Zawahiri try to insult Hamas (a.k.a. lie) is the shits, but imagine my surprise when the libartsy UCLA prof who wrote the convoluted anti-Israel ad in the LATimes was a relative of Eddy Said. Surprise, anyone?

And an important conclusion: milvets can turn in to moonbats.

For the record, I agree: Romper Room. Liebs in gettin' interesting. At least one sane Dem hangin' 'round.

Two things that should have made the news.

Oh, and House Resolution 224? I say, LET IT PASS!!!!

And, to end the day, Reid...is being...well, Reid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home