The Samaritan Report

A Newsletter for Those Who Actually Give a Damn; As Chomsky Said: “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Keep THAT In Mind.

Chris Muir's Day By Day



Monday, July 31, 2006

Women's Rights on Hold

Even I thought it was just a fact, until LGF made me think for a moment. At first, I was thinking, "okay, so six Jewish people were shot, one was pregnant, one died."

The fact that they were women seemed like a mere add-on to me.
Then, the more I thought about it, the more I realized: why aren't the Women's Rights advocate groups and such up in arms?
Oh, right...probably because the shooter's victims were Jewish.
Figures - those discriminatory "Women's Rights" bitches!

It's all coming out,
- The Samaritan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home